Are you considering a career change? If yes then consider SAP
for the following reasons;
- Best job security
- Highest compensation
- Lots of demand
- Great growth potential
You are a good fit if you are;
- a team player
- Interested in how things work
- diligent and committed
- are goal oriented.
Evaluate the risk factor. Most of us have wasted more money and time on things that were totally unproductive.
- In all roughly $4000 (USD) of investment
- around 4 months of 3 hours every day studying
Selecting a good training school is important. Don't look for cheap schools or fast track training. Instead consider the following;
Click HERE to check out one school that matches these standards
- Start with checking Better Business Bureau (bbb) ratings
- The number years in business.
- Check instructor profile.
- Check if instructor is in America. Instructors abroad seldom have any idea of how Corporate America works.
- If the school has licensed software then most probably you will get to practice on the most upto date system.
- Training spread over several weeks is better. You will need time to practice between classes.